The project will strive to:
- enhance the current knowledge of existing EO capacities in the region (through an ongoing survey),
- facilitate the cooperation between EO stakeholders (through a networking platform and several events),
- identify the gaps and the maturity level (through analysis) and boost the maturity of the different countries in the region,
- enable the exchange of EO data (by setting up a Regional Data Hub),
- showcase concrete ways of tackling regional challenges related to adaptation of climate change, improved food security, better access to raw materials and energy (through feasibility studies),
- propose a roadmap for the implementation of GEO, GEOSS and Copernicus in the three regions.
Join us to become part of this effort!