All published work conducted in the course of the GEO-CRADLE Project will be presented/available on this page.
- Nikolaos L. Tsakiridis, Nikolaos Tziolas, Agathoklis Dimitrakos, Georgios Galanis, Eleftheria Ntonou, Anastasia Tsirika, Evangelia Terzopoulou, Eleni Kalopesa, George C. Zalidis, “Predicting soil properties for sustainable agriculture using vis-NIR spectroscopy – a case study in northern Greece”, Fifth International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of the Environment RSCy2017, Rome, 21-23 March, 2017.
- Panagiotis Kosmopoulos, Stelios Kazadzis, Michael Taylor, Hesham Mohamed El-Askary, Panagiotis Raptis, Iphigenia Keramitsoglou and Christos Kiranoudis, “Estimation of the solar energy potential in Egypt by developing high-resolution solar Atlas and nowcasting service in real time”, American Geophysical Union, SanFrancisco, December 12-16, 2016.
- Ashraf Farahat, Hesham Mohamed El-Askary, Olga V. Kalashnikova and Michael J Garay, “Statistical Inter-comparison Analysis of MODIS, MISR, and AERONET Over the Middle East and North Africa”, American Geophysical Union, SanFrancisco, December 12-16, 2016.
- Islam Abou El-Magd, Elham Ali and Hesham El-Askary, “Determination of spatial variability of Aerosol over the Nile Delta, Egypt using AERONET, MISR and In-situ data”, 11th International Conference of the African Association of Remote Sensing of the Environment, Kampala, Uganda, October 24-28, 2016.
- Rodanthi-Elisavet Mamouri, Albert Ansmann, Argyro Nisantzi, Stavros Solomos, George Kallos, and Diofantos G. Hadjimitsis, “Extreme dust storm over the eastern Mediterranean in September 2015: satellite, lidar, and surface observations in the Cyprus region”, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 16, 13711-13724, https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-16-13711-2016, 2016.
- Argyro Nisantzi, Rodanthi-Elisavet Mamouri, Sara Basart, Jose M. Baldasano, Albert Ansmann, and Diofantos G. Hadjimitsis, Four years Lidar observations and model simulations for desert dust intrusions over the eastern Mediterranean, Fourth International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of the Environment (RSCy2016) : 4-8 April, 2016, Paphos, Cyprus, 2016
- Rodanthi-Elisavet Mamouri, Argyro Nisantzi, Albert Ansmann, and Diofantos G. Hadjimitsis, Extreme dust storm over the eastern Mediterranean in September 2015: Lidar vertical profiling of desert dust at Limassol, Fourth International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of the Environment (RSCy2016): 4-8 April 2016, Paphos, Cyprus, 2016